Care360 EHR: Easy, Efficient
Electronic Medical Records
Care360® Electronic Health Records allow you to effectively document a full clinical encounter quickly and easily, while qualifying for the CMS Incentive for Meaningful Use of an Electronic Health Record.
- Electronic lab management
- Clinical messaging
- Clinical documentation tools
- Document management
- Multi-system interoperability
- A nationwide network of more than 200,000 physicians in 80,000 physician offices
Enhance Patient Management While Qualifying for Financial Incentives
With Care360 EHR, you can:
- Document a full patient encounter (SOAP Notes, vitals, progress notes, more)
- Customizable templates
- Achieve meaningful use and qualify for the CMS EHR incentives
- Scan/import and manage paper documents electronically
- Record and track patient demographics, history and health status
- Generate longitudinal patient reports of lab and med history and practice-wide informatics reports (by syndrome, diagnosis and more)
- Order lab tests and receive results electronically
- Create radiology orders and receive results electronically
- Send clinical information to a patient’s personal health record (PHR)
- Securely share a patient’s health information across the medical community
- Access information via any Internet-enabled PC, most smartphones, the iPhone® and the iPad®
It’s no wonder that more than 200,000 physicians are already experiencing the benefits of Care360.
Our Stepwise Approach Simplifies the Process to Achieve Meaningful Use of an ONC-ATCB Certified EHR
Our stepwise approach to training and implementation takes the stress out of transitioning to an electronic system. Because Care360 EHR is built on the same platform as Care360 Labs & Meds, it’s easy to add features and functions at your own pace.
See how Care360 EHR works. Watch a demo.
iPad®, iPhone® and are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Care360 EHR is a certified ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 Complete EHR.
This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Quality measures certified are all 44 Eligible Provider measures.
Date certified: March 15, 2010. Product version: 2011.2. Certification number: CC-1112-936980-1.
We're Here to Help.
Fast, Easy Path to Meaningful Use
See how Care360® can help you achieve Meaningful Use of an EHR, simply and seamlessly.
See Care360® in Action at 5 Different Healthcare Practices
Access Patient Records Anywhere, Anytime with the iPad App
Log on to your virtual desktop to get lab results, ePrescribe and view all patient records.