ChartMaxx: Award-Winning Document Management and Imaging
ChartMaxx®, the enterprise content management solution (ECM), has been ranked as the top healthcare Document Management and Imaging (DMI) software in the 2011 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services report. ChartMaxx has been ranked Best in KLAS eight times.
Easy, Convenient Access to Everything You Need
ChartMaxx ECM provides you with 24/7 concurrent access to the complete medical record, organized to reflect your current chart order. Physicians and staff get online, intuitive access to the complete, longitudinal patient record, with no need to wait for paper charts. Even better, ChartMaxx Intelligent eForms helps to remove paper from the process and can be used across the enterprise for a variety of documents and departments–from clinical, to Health Information Management, Patient Financial Services, Purchasing, Human Resources and more.
Implemented in more than 140 hospitals and integrated healthcare delivery networks (IDNs) throughout North America with more than 400,000 users, ChartMaxx components include:
Access and Collaboration Across the Enterprise
- Configurable, services-based workflows that easily cross teams, departments and systems
- Native mobile access including support for iPad, iPhone, Blackberry RIM and Android platforms
- Easy web-based 24/7 deficiency completion for clinicians
- Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) technology enabling documents to reside in a home system, while remaining accessible to ChartMaxx and other systems
- Configurable workflows for compliance, purchasing, Human Resources, Accounts Payable --virtually any department affected by time consuming process exceptions
- Advanced chart editing tools
- Automated document distribution
- Intelligent eForms creation and management, including discrete data capture
- Registration Assistant – providing visit- and payer-specific lists of documents to collect
- Release of Information – select specific patients, encounters and /or document to release, release records on paper or CD/DVD, track pending and completed requests and automatically gather HIPAA-required information for every disclosure
- Chart completion workflow, including work lists for addressing and tracking open deficiencies, and presenting charts that are ready for coding
- Patient Financial Services workflows, designed to reduce A/R days, back office processing, and claims denials
- OCR option to automatically post cash and index patient information
- Interface capture (including all major HIM and departmental systems)
- High-volume batch scanning
- RAC Manager capabilities to track requests from initial notification and disclosure to final disposition
- Robust security model including audit trails and reports
- Intuitive and secure chart access
- High-availability architecture
- Public key encryption for digital signatures and enforced 128-bit security
- RAC Manager Dashboard reports
- On-demand reporting (Business Intelligence)
- Built-in reports library including productivity reports and reporting for Joint Commission statistics
We're Here to Help.
How ChartMaxx Helped Rady Children’s Hospital
ChartMaxx delivered an integrated solution that significantly improved overall business results at the San Diego hospital.Read the Case Study
"ChartMaxx® has enhanced quality for our organization. HIM processes have been streamlined and made more efficient." --Eric Hoska, Director of Medical Records, Enloe Medical Center
Drowning in Paper
A surge in patient volume and more documents per patient chart made it increasingly difficult for users to access and use accurate patient charts. See how ChartMaxx helped Liberty Hospital.
Ready to learn more about ChartMaxx?