Care360 Data Exchange: The Easy Way to Connect to Affiliated Physicians
Care360® Data Exchange solutions empower healthcare communities by providing better care coordination and connectivity with hospitals and their physician referral networks. With access to more than 200,000 physicians in over 80,000 locations, Care360 Data Exchange is the recognized standard for fast, efficient and powerful healthcare connectivity.
Connect with your competitive advantage with Care360 Data Exchange:
- Improve operational efficiencies with integrated network systems
- Enable the sending and receiving of patient information from ambulatory physicians to hospitals and back again, including e-referrals and discharge summaries
- Connect third-party EHRs and enterprise systems with an open, compatible system using industry-leading protocols
- Access a proven, secure network that currently processes more than one million transactions each day
- Enable the assembly of patient-centric data to measure and report quality, manage populations and achieve goals critical to patient continuity of care
- Scale quickly with Web-based data storage to serve additional users easily as your health network grows
- Provide nationwide interoperability and delivery of clinical data to more than 120 acute and ambulatory EHRs and leading PHRs
- Integrate with your existing systems, saving hospitals, IDNs and physician practices the high cost of new infrastructure investment
- Ensure reliable performance, 24/7, with backups and fully redundant software and hardware environments
Let's talk about how Care360 Data Exchange can help address your business challenges. Contact us to learn more.
We're Here to Help.
Race to Affiliate
How reform models are altering physician-hospital relationships and the importance of EHR adoption.
ACO Adopts EHR Solution
“Care360® delivers integration with the entire physician group and beyond.” -Dr. Eileen Winston, MetroWest ACOWatch the Video